Thursday, March 6, 2008

IPhone SDK Available for Download --Dev Center - iPhone Developer Program

Apple Developer Connection - iPhone Dev Center - iPhone Developer Program

Finally The Iphone SDK is available for Download on apple site
http://developer.apple.com/iphone/program/

http://developer.apple.com/iphone/sdk1/

The SDK is free but the have 2 different programs for applications

Standard Program $99
The Standard Program is for developers who are creating free and commercial applications for iPhone and iPod touch.
Enterprise Program $299

The Enterprise Program is for developers who are creating proprietary, in-house applications for iPhone and iPod touch.


When I tried to access the site it was partially loaded . I think I was the frist one to hit the website :)

You need to have a apple id and if you odnt you can create one .

They will send you a link in email .

here is my link that I got in a email . I would suggest you to use your own


Its working intermittently .

Will explore more .


Vishal

No comments: