Friday, February 8, 2008

Is Martin Fowler Blog turning into a Thought Works marketing Blog ? Just an Observation !

I am a great fan and regular reader of Martin Fowler's Blog . But recently I have observed few things about Martin Fowler's specially the last 2 posts that now its more about Thoughtworks , Billing rates ,ThoughtWork Consultants.

Its getting more towards the business side rather then the technical side of the topics . This is just my observation I may be completely wrong it just that I don't feel good if a technical guy starts talking about business and billing rates and that kinda of stuff . There is nothing wrong it that .

Or It may be purely because of the nature of the topics that he had to mention business .

Hope we see new posts with some architecture , Java Ruby , Patterns ,dsl stuff in his posts :)

Vishal

No comments: