Wednesday, June 11, 2008

IPHONE 2.0 NOT REALLY 2.0 ...

IPHONE 2.0 NOT REALLY 2.0 ...

I was really disappointed in the new release of iphone ...it was much hyped but didnt live up to the expectations ....what I dont understand the secretive nature of apple releases ...why do they keep everything so fussy as if they are going to release any new invention or something ....

I like the Google model to release a beta and then depending on the feedback improve further ...I do not this makes sense in hardware terms ...

I expected fews things from iPhone 2.0

Front Facing cam for video chat
Much more Space atleast 32 gb
I dont whether there is improvement in the processing power of the device .But to run various app and games it need to be powerful enough
Why the heck they dont have a radio receiver in Iphone ..all the mp3 players have radio built in like zune .
Video recorder .
COPY PASTE ???????????
FLASH FLASH FLASH FALSH .....


I have no motivation to upgrade my 2g to 3G unless they have a good discount .

No comments: